No doubt from the first moment you get your Keyboard you will soon want to record your music, There are many different ways to record your songs which we will cover in the tutorials in this category.
On the Tyros 4 and 5 this will record to the left hand (MIDI) recorder.
First set up your keyboard choosing the Style, Intro,Tempo, Voices etc that you want to use, then do the following.
This will now save your song as MIDI format, You can now listen to what your song sounds like by pressing the play button on the MIDI recorder, if happy with it we can move to the next section.
For Tyros owners pleas continue below. For owners of PSR S7XX and PSR S9XX keyboards pleas click here for instructions on the "USB Recorder"
1. Press Record on the audio recorder and choose the "simple" method.
2. Press play on the Midi recorder and check the recording level making sure that at the loudest point that the red lamp doesn't show.
3. Press play on the audio recorder followed by play on the Midi recorder.
4. Press stop when finished. You now have a wave file recording.
5. Press the select button on the audio recorder and locate your wave file and give it a name and save, You can now copy and paste this to your USB stick ready to share with who you like.