1. Press the [F] Edit button, to enter the MASTER EQ EDIT display screen.
2. To select a preset EQ type press the [A/B] buttons, you will see the selected EQ type parameters at the bottom of the screen.
3. Using the Upper/Lower [3/7] buttons you can boost or lower each of the 5 EQ settings. The upper/lower  buttons will boost or lower all the five EQ settings at the same time.
4. To adjust the Bandwidth [Q] use the upper/lower  buttons. To adjust the FREQ use the upper/lower  buttons.
5. Press the [H] STORE1 or [I] STORE 2 buttons to save your edited EQ settings.